Workshops are Coming

Oh goodness- I am so sorry that I have been a bad bad blogger. I had three workshops, all undocumented here. My oven is full of wood again, a lovely cookie sheet of moss topped with small rounds of wood for this weekends workshop at Rose school in Berkeley. Twenty people all signed up in a few days! Twice as many as I am usually willing to do. But the demand is high- there is even a wait list. This year I must actually attend the Enchanted Evening on Nov. 3 that Berkeley rose school has, where they light up all the houses that have been built. I have heard it is marvelous. I will get you all the info on Sunday.

In other news- I plan to have a in-studio workshop here. I do these only once a year now as clearing the space means setting aside my other life/lives, both my painting area and my boys art area, to make room for students. I'm thinking mid-November...preferences? Perhaps the 17th or 18th?


No comments:

Post a Comment