Berkeley Rose School Fall Workshop

whew! 21 houses- a HUGE workshop- I survived but was out of commission for a few days after. Lots of lovely fairy homes were made, though I think such a large workshop will only work in the future if I have more helpers (though Andrea and my son Benjamin were both wonderful!!). Lots of girls with bling houses (all sparkle marble, feathers and deorartion) and parents making dynamic homes from the petite and comfy, with quiet fairy gardens on their stoops, to tall stately houses with topiary pine cones and winding staircases.
As I mentioned the houses will be all lit up for a evening fairy walk at the Berkeley Rose Schools Enchanted Evening. There will be 2 french chefs a baking and musicians a playin'. November 2nd from 4-7:30. Purchase tickets at http://www.berkeleywaldorf.org . I will be there this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment